Bonnie is a seasoned executive coach based in Hong Kong. She specializes in cross-cultural coaching, succession planning and organization effectiveness.
Based in Hong Kong, also covering Greater China
She coaches executives to inspire their courage, perspective, direction and insight in order to lead, finance, manage, optimize and preserve their own business or corporate assets with their all-round and integrated inside-out solutions. She assists HR Directors and managers in adopting a coaching culture and environment for their talented staff development programs and she also delivers workshops on leadership and communication skills in China.
As a pioneer of coaching in Hong Kong, Bonnie was the founding member of the Hong Kong International Coaching Community (HKICC), before becoming President in 2005/6. She was the first IAC CC certified coach from Hong Kong and the first to achieve the IAC’s MMC (Master Masteries Coach) creditation. She continues to play an active leadership role in the coaching profession as President of the IAC (International Association of Coaching) Hong Kong Chapter and as an academic lecturing on coaching at the University of Hong Kong.
Prior to Bonnie’s transition to become an executive coach, she was the CEO in a listed Japanese electronics company overseeing Hong Kong and China markets. Her client list included Sony, Sharp, NEC, Toshiba, Foxcom etc. Bonnie was a trade expert, representing the semi-government trade council from Hong Kong for bilateral trade development in the 1990s. She has worked in Japan, Canada, China and Hong Kong.
Accreditations and Qualifications
- Director Board of Governors of International association Coaching (IAC)
- President of the IAC Hong Kong Chapter
- Founding member and past President of Hong Kong International Coaching Community, now an Honorary Advisor
- Founding Fellow Institute of Coaching, a Harvard Medical School affiliate.
- Accredited Clifton Strengths, Soundwave and Harrison Assessments
- Part time Lecturer at HKU space (University of Hong Kong’s leading provider of professional and further education) on corporate coaching
- BA in Human Science from Keio University, Japan
- Msc Applied Eco-Psychology, West Coast University
- Doctorate Candidate in Coaching and Mentoring, Oxford Brookes University
Bonnie commits herself in a wide range of community work, she is the co-founder of a social enterprise helping visually impaired talents to become life coaches. She organises the Coaching Cafe platform in Hong Kong, for coaches to serve the community through one-on-one coaching. In her spare time, she enjoys appreciating the traditional Chinese Su-embroidery. She also plays Guqin, which is one of the oldest musical instruments in China. She was the co-author for three Chinese books on coaching, published in Hong Kong and she is proficient in English, Mandarin, Cantonese and Japanese